3 scrumptious brownie recipes
The brownie is one of those types of desserts that everyone likes, so we bring you three brownie recipes to impress your guests.
Do you have a dinner at home and want to be the king or queen of the kitchen? Desserts are almost more important than main courses. That is why we want to show you three brownie recipes , one of them vegan, the other more traditional and a third, something different. This way you can adapt the menu according to the demands of the guests. Check out more interesting articles on our site.
But before putting on my apron, I want to talk about the benefits of this dessert . In its proper measure, cocoa helps release endorphins. With this, it increases our sensation of well-being and pleasure.
Then there are the eggs which, as we have already indicated on occasion, are a source of protein, minerals and vitamins. If you add dried fruit , such as walnuts , the nutritional value increases even more.
We have three brownie recipes for you.
BROWNIE RECIPES: TRADITIONAL
- 150 grams of dark chocolate for desserts
- 200 grams of butter
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 80 grams of flour
- 4 eggs
- 10 nuts
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the help of a rod, adding the sugar little by little.
- In a separate bowl, chop the chocolate and butter. The ideal is to be able to put the bowl in a pot with hot water and let the ingredients melt in a water bath (you can also do it in the microwave). Stir little by little.
- Once melted, add the eggs already beaten and mixed with the sugar.
- Add the flour and the peeled and chopped walnuts to the mixture. Mix it all well.
- Grease an oven-safe tray with butter and flour. Pour the mixture and let everything bake for about 40 minutes at a temperature of 180º.
- Let cool to unmold and enjoy the wonderful dessert.
Preparation time: 50 minutes
VEGAN BROWNIE RECIPE
- 150 grams of walnuts
- 60 grams of almonds
- 100 grams of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
- a bit of salt
- Crush the nuts, either in the blender or with a food processor.
- Add the cocoa and salt.
- Blend everything again so that the ingredients remain integrated.
- Put three tablespoons of agave syrup in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, including the almonds.
- Line a mold with transparent plastic wrap and pour the dough. Cover and press until it is shaped like a brownie.
- Put in the fridge for about three hours.
- After that time, unmold and sprinkle a little cocoa.
Preparation time: 5 minutes of preparation and 3 hours of rest
BROWNIE RECIPES: WITH RICOTTA
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams of sugar
- 150 grams of ricotta cheese
- 30 grams of butter
- 75 grams of flour
- Melt the chocolate with the butter. You can do it in the microwave or in a water bath. Booking.
- Beat the eggs together with the sugar.
- When it has doubled in volume, add the ricotta cheese. Mix with encircling movements.
- Add the melted chocolate with the butter. Mix again.
- Sift the flour and add to the previous mixture. Stir.
- Line a baking pan with and pour the mixture.
- Place in the oven, already preheated, and bake at 180ºC for about 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 35 minutes