Take a look at the selection that we have prepared for you of the best recipes for Thermomix, you have fish, meat, sweets and bread dough!
If you know the Thermomix , a kitchen robot with great possibilities, you will know that you can prepare an infinite number of dishes. The effort is minimal, since with the same appliance you can weigh food, chop it, grind it, stir it, cook it, etc. Check out more interesting articles on our site.
In this case, we have made a selection of the best Thermomix recipes with you in mind. Do you dare to try them?
RECIPES FOR FISH THERMOMIX: HAKE WITH LIGHT BECHAMEL
The first of the best recipes for Thermomix that we have chosen is focused on one of the most used fish in cooking, hake.
- 6 slices of hake
- 150g peas
- 30g onion
- 600 g peeled courgettes
- 4 skimmed questions
- 200g of milk
- 30g olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Let’s start by preparing the fish. To do this, we put 800 grams of water in the Thermomix glass, and place the slices of hake and peas in the Varoma accessory.
- We program 25 minutes at varoma temperature, speed 1. When it is ready, we remove the Varoma accessory from above the glass and reserve.
- We continue with the bechamel. We put the oil in the glass of the Thermomix and program 3 minutes, varoma temperature at speed 1.
- Add the zucchini and onion. Let them cook for 7 minutes at varoma temperature, speed 1 and 1/2.
- Add the nutmeg (to taste), the pepper (to taste), the milk and a touch of salt. We program 15 minutes at 100º temperature, speed 1.
- Blend for 15 seconds at speed 5 and then add the cheeses. Blend for another 15 seconds at speed 5.
- In a baking tray, put the hake with the peas and pour over the bechamel sauce. If you want, you can sprinkle cheese. We put to gratin a few minutes.
On the other hand, we recommend that you explore the different ways of cooking cod with the Thermomix.
Preparation time: 70 minutes
MEAT RECIPES: STEWED MEAT WITH VEGETABLES
Beef is usually used for stews, and in the Thermomix they are exquisite, which is why one of the best recipes for meat Thermomix is a beef stew!
- 400 g beef for stewing (cut into cubes)
- 400 g of potatoes cut into cubes
- 100 g of ham in small cubes
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot peeled in pieces
- 200g sliced carrots
- 100g of white wine
- 250g vegetable broth
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- In the glass of the Thermomix we put the peeled carrot, the garlic cloves, the onion and the oil. Chop for 5 seconds at speed 5.
- Add the ham in pieces and let it cook for 8 minutes at varoma temperature, speed 1.
- We incorporate the meat to stew in cubes, the vegetable broth, the white wine and salt (to taste). We program 30 minutes at 100º, turning to the left and spoon speed.
- We add the cut potatoes, the peas and the carrots that we will have previously cut into cubes. We program 25 minutes at 100º, turning to the left, spoon speed.
- Ready to eat!
You will also love the meatballs in tomato sauce !
Preparation time: 70 minutes
RECIPES WITH SWEET THERMOMIX: FIG JAM
What better way to take advantage of this seasonal fruit than by preparing a rich jam.
- 1kg of figs
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 500 g of sugar or more, to your liking
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Clean the figs well and remove the tail (it is not necessary to peel them).
- We put all the ingredients in the Thermomix glass and program 35 minutes at varoma temperature, speed 1. It is important that the lid beaker is removed and the basket accessory is on top.
- The jam will be ready, but if you want it to be smooth, program 30 seconds at progressive speed from 5 to 10.
- You can keep the jam in previously boiled glass jars. Pour the content, close them and put them in a water bath. Another option is to turn them over and wait for them to cool.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Take a look at the biscuits for Thermomix .
CHEESECAKE NO OVEN
Cheesecake is a classic that almost everyone likes . Its success? A biscuit base, a creamy filling and a rich jam as a topping.
- 150 grams of strawberry
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 45 grams of sugar (25 for the coverage and 20 for the syrup)
- 80 grams of soletilla biscuits
- 20 grams of strawberry jam
- 60 grams of water
- 200 grams of cold liquid cream
- 125 grams of mascarpone cheese
- 125 grams of Philadelphia cheese
- 200 grams of liquid cream 50 grams of icing sugar
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla concentrate
- We start by preparing the topping. You can take advantage of the jam from the previous recipe or prepare a strawberry one. In this case, we wash and chop the strawberries. We put them to macerate with 25 grams of sugar and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. We booked.
- Now we are going to prepare the base. We introduce the biscuits in the Thermomix glass and chop for 5 seconds at speed 7. We cover the base of the cake mold with them.
- It’s time for the syrup. Put all the ingredients in the Thermomix glass: the strawberry jam (20 g), the water (60 g) and the sugar (20 g). We cook for 3 minutes at speed 4 and at a temperature of 120 degrees. Let cool and pour the liquid over the biscuit base.
- For the filling, put the gelatin sheets in a bowl with water to hydrate it. Meanwhile, we powder the icing sugar (50 g) in the glass for 10 seconds, at speed 10. We remove to a plate and reserve.
- Place the butterfly on the blades and add 150 grams of the liquid cream and whip halfway, at speed 4. Transfer the cream to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same glass and without removing the butterfly, we mix the two cheeses together with the icing sugar that we had reserved and the vanilla essence. Speed 2 for 20 seconds.
- Add the mixture to the bowl where we had previously reserved the semi-whipped cream.
- Pour the remaining liquid cream (50 grams) into the glass. We heat it for 4 minutes at speed 2 and 80 degrees.
- We add the gelatin that we had hydrating and mix for 30 seconds at speed 3. Let cool.
- We incorporate the bowl where we had the filling with the semi-whipped cream and the cheeses. With the help of a spatula mix carefully, with enveloping movements.
- Pour the filling into the pan, over the cookies. Spread well and cover with macerated strawberries.
- Put it in the fridge to keep it cold.
Preparation time: 30 minutes