Learn how to prepare a delicious zucchini cream with Thermomix, and enjoy an easy and healthy dish, and ideal to include in our dinner.
Today we propose a delicious and healthy recipe for zucchini cream with Thermomix , a very light dish, with a low caloric intake and perfect for the arrival of summer.
Due to its high water content, zucchini has only 21 kcal per 100 grams and a very low fat content, making it an ingredient suitable for all types of diets. Check out more interesting articles on our site.
Among its nutritional properties, it is worth mentioning its rich contribution in minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, iron and calcium, and in vitamins, among which those of group B stand out, essential for the growth and regeneration of body tissues.
Of course, to take advantage of all its properties and benefits, it is convenient to consume the zucchini with the rind, since it is the one that has a large part of its nutritional value.
In addition, courgette is a very easy ingredient to digest and, thanks to its high water content, it has diuretic properties that favor the elimination of liquids and toxins.
All this, without taking into account the versatility that this vegetable offers us in the kitchen, as it allows us to prepare a multitude of tasty and very healthy recipes. Next we have opted for a soft zucchini cream with Thermomix perfect for those days when you feel like having something light to eat or have dinner.
ZUCCHINI CREAM WITH THERMOMIX
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 medium potato
- 500 ml of water or chicken broth
- 40 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese
Method of preparation
- Incorporate the cut leek and onion, and the garlic into the Thermomix glass, and program 8 seconds at speed 5.
- With the help of the spatula, collect the remains of vegetables that may have remained on the lid or on the walls of the glass.
- Add the olive oil and program 6 minutes at speed 2 and varoma temperature.
- Add the sliced zucchini and potato, and program 6 seconds at speed 5.
- Add the water or chicken broth, along with the pepper and salt, and program 20 minutes at speed 1 and temperature 100.
- At the end of the 20 minutes, wait a few seconds for the temperature to drop and program another 40 seconds at speed 7, so that all the ingredients are well crushed.
- Add the smoothie cheese and program 5 minutes at speed 3 and temperature 90.
- If you want you can serve the zucchini cream with Thermomix with a few cubes of ham, chopped chives or some croutons and parsley sprinkled on top to give it a little contrast.
Preparation time:35 minutos